Frequently Asked Questions
• We ship worldwide with Canada Post and USPS.
• All orders are shipped out within 2 business days.US orders are shipped from Dallas, Texas.
• Canadian Orders are shipped from Brampton, Ontario.
• Orders are tracked with USPS. Tracking numbers will be sent out via email.
• For more info on shipping please check out our shipping policy at https://www.basecampcards.com/policies/shipping-policy
• You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
• Credit card payments are available on the second page of checkout after you've passed the Express checkout options.
• We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Apple Pay & PayPal.
• Orders have the option to be placed in USD or CAD.
• If there are any issues with your order, we want to make it right! We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
• For More info checkout the refund policy page at https://www.basecampcards.com/policies/refund-policy or email me at email@example.com
Are the cards family friendly?
Yes! The cards are completely family friendly. There are no offside questions in any of the decks. For young children some questions may be a little deep.
Where are the cards shipped out of?
US orders are shipped out of Dallas, Texas and Canadian orders are shipped out of Brampton, Ontario.
Do you sell wholesale?
Yes! We deeply appreciate our retail and wholesale partners. For more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!
How do I play?
The cards don't come with specific instructions! They are multipurpose so you can use them however you would like! You can use them as just cards or just questions or you can do a mixup of the two when conversation lulls. I often play just the questions and go around the group answering! The options are endless!